Safety and Warmth in one reliable unit!
Blue flame heat creates a uniformly warm, moist greenhouse environment in which plants thrive. Heaters come complete with a floor base for stability and have a variable (10,000 BTU unit) or T-stat (20,000 and 30,000 BTU units) heat control to closely set your desired temperature. The "safe watch" pilot assembly assures that the gas flow automatically shuts off in the event that the pilot is extinguished. The built-in oxygen depletion sensor extinguishes the flame should oxygen levels drop below A.N.S.I. standards, and the pressure regulator maintains a steady gas flow for a safe, even burn. This is a dual heater and works for both Natural Gas and Propane.
Due to the built in oxygen safety sensor, vent free products may not work properly at elevations above 4,500 ft. Not for sale in California or Canada. Please check your state and local codes prior to purchase.
SOME PRODUCTS MAY VARY FROM PHOTO. THE MANUFACTURER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION TO ACCURACY OF PHOTO COLORS AND MINOR SPECIFICATIONS THAT MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- Stainless-steel burners resist rust and corrosion for years of trouble-free service.
- Simple, easy installation.
- 99% Fuel efficient
- No electricity required
- Safe Watch pilot/ODS system for auto shut off in the event that the pilot is extinguished.
- Gently warms the air.
- Equipped with oxygen sensor for your safety.
- Dual Fuel-Permits connection to either natural gas or a propane tank.
- Come with a base to stand freely or you can attach it to a wall.
- Electronic ignition
- 10,000 BTU unit measures 20.10"H x 17.3"W x 9.1"D, 19.60lbs. Heats approx 400 sq. ft.
- 20,000 BTU unit measures 24.20"H x 20.90"W x 10.25"D, 25.70lbs. Heats approx 800 sq.ft.
- 30,000 BTU unit measures 24.41H x 28.15"W x 10.25"D, 28.15lbs. Heats approx 1250 sq.ft.
- Optional blower available
- 2 Year Warranty
This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov