Make your own soil-enriching vermicompost
Leave it to the worms to produce nutrient-rich, organic fertilizer from your kitchen scraps! Worms live, eat and multiply working their way up
the 4 canister system leaving their rich, odorless worm castings behind in the bottom. Add the contents of the bottom bin to your garden to
improve soil structure, aeration, and water retention—your plants will love it!
- A spigot fitted on the bottom tray makes collecting the liquid fertilizer a snap.
- High volume, 22.5" diameter composter.
- Holds up to 20,000 worms (not included)
- Use the worms for fishing too!
- Made from 100% recycled materials.
- 5-year warranty.
Read more about vermicomposting for rich worm castings.
Additional Handling Charge of $10 applies. This charge will be added to the shipping total.
Not available in Hawaii.