This electronic repellent device emits sound waves that are silent-to-humans and keep deer away from property it's motion-activated so it's always on guard.
- Protect lawns, gardens, shrubs and other plantings from damage caused by deer.
- Electronic ultrasound repellent device.
- Built-in infrared motion detector activates when deer move into its coverage area.
- Continuous or motion-sensor operation modes.
- Mount anywhere.
- Effective coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 7" x 6" x 4"
- Coverage: 4,000 sq. ft.
- Frequency: 15 - 25 kHz (adjustable)
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB at 1 meter
- Motion Sensor Range: 35' x 70'
- Working Current: <200mA
- Power Supply: 4 C batteries (not included ) or 120 VAC adaptor. Other voltage adaptors should be purchased locally.
- Unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in).
- Electricity Costs: less than $0.25 per month.
Target pests include: Deer and other pest animals.