Powerful heater vents fumes out of your greenhouse
Circulate air throughout your greenhouse from the floor up for an even radiant warmth. Combusted gases are vented outside of the greenhouse to keep fumes away from sensitive plants like orchids and begonias.
Choose between Natural Gas or Propane
- Made of non-rusting mill-polished aluminum and aluminized steel for durability in a moist environment.
- Vertical flues on the firebox provide maximum air circulation.
- Wall mounted thermostat lets you specify the exact temperature to maintain in your greenhouse from 35 to 75° F.
- A safety feature shuts off the gas if the pilot light goes out.
- Detailed instructions and venting recommendations included.
- No electricity needed.
- Mesures 16 1/4"w x 17 1/2" deep x 25" tall.
- 25,000 BTUs.
- Vent pipe and flashing required.
- Propane models require 100 lb or larger tank (not included).
Addt'l shipping charges outside contiguous 48 states