Totally new improved, patented design. This revolutionary design allows air to enter on all four sides of the base, exposing the bottom tray to a free flow of fresh air, without allowing light to enter. The lid has vents on all four sides, allowing the heat and gases to escape through the top.
Worm Factory ® 360 Includes:
- Year-round production
- Odor Free operation
- Available in four tray options
- Expandable up to 8 trays, giving it the largest volume of any home composter.
- The redesigned lid converts to a handy stand for trays while harvesting the compost.
- Included instructional DVD with step-by-step guide for managing your Worm Factory 360.
- Easy to assemble and manage.
- Built in "worm tea" collector tray and spigot for easy draining
- Includes a 16-page easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
- Comes with "Quick-Tips" lid for easy reference
- Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
- 20 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made with post consumer recycled materials.
- Expected 30 year product lifespan.
- 4 Stacking Trays
- Collection Base
- Ventilation "Quick Tips" lid
- 250g brick of coir
- Worm Bedding
- 16 Page Instruction Manual and DVD
- Size: 18"x18"x24".
- Choose black or green.
- Hand Rake
Worms digest up to two pounds of kitchen scraps per day in this fast, efficient, mess-free, and odorless system. Worms move up the levels, leaving rich castings behind for you to use in your garden. A spigot fitted on the bottom tray makes collecting the liquid fertilizer a snap. Each factory includes detailed information on worm care, start-up bedding kit, and assembly instructions. Just add redworms (not included, not available in Hawaii)