Ed Rosenthal's Zero Tolerance stops plant pests in their tracks!
Not only kills existing pest infestations fast, it repels against new attacks too! Made from pure food grade ingredients that smell great.
- This herbal pesticide is made from the highest quality oils of cinnamon, clove, rosemary and thyme.
- All ingredients are food-grade so it is plant, people and pet friendly. OMRI LISTED!!!
- Bio-degradable and environmentally safe
- Works in outdoor gardens, greenhouses and indoor hydroponic systems.
- Eliminates Spider Mites, Aphids, Thrips, Whiteflies, Ants, Scale, Gnats, Root Aphids, and Caterpillars
- Zero Tolerance can be applied up to 5 days before harvest.
- 1 Gallon RTU (ready-to-use)
Directions for Use:
Apply with a spray bottle. For best results, apply in the early evening. Spray leaves and infected areas including plant crevices. Use at first sign of infection, then every 3-7 days. Reapply after rain or watering foliage or flowers.