Make sure your plants are getting the proper light
Photosynthesis & plant growth depend on the sun or specially designed lighting systems. But of that light reaching the plant, only specific types of energy (in the lighting spectrum) drive the photosynthesis process. Since light is the most important single factor affecting your plants' life cycles, quality light meters are an essential tool in determining accurately if your crop is receiving the maximum light needed for healthy growth. A light meter allows commercial growers an accurate means of adapting to their plants' needs as the light conditions change during a full growing season.
- Identify best light level for healthy plants
- Easy to use hand-held design
- The active eye analog light meter features a tri-stage foot-candle range, for precise readings on three scales.
- Includes detailed instructions
- Lifetime silicon sensor - no batteries required
- Maximum range: 25000 foot-candles – 270000 LUX (Lumen per square meter)
- Exclusive "Zero" calibration feature - accurate to 2%
- Full two year warranty - the longest in the industry